WRYKRYS is CAD/CAM software securing technological preparation of production that uses cutting CNC machines. Due to its well-arranged user interface, to work with it is easy, intuitive, and very efficient at the same time. Even beginners will find it easy to learn how to master this program.Try Demo
WRYKRYS is CAD/CAM software securing technological preparation of production that uses cutting CNC machines. Due to its well-arranged user interface, to work with it is easy, intuitive, and very efficient at the same time. Even beginners will find it easy to learn how to master this program.
The main desktop of the program serves to create configurations; the icon bar contains a range of tools to manipulate your parts and to make your production process ideally efficient using a wide range of technological functions. Besides communication with your internal database of designs and configurations, the sidebar also contains a large spectrum of macros (predefined shapes) including an option where you can create your own macros; also, it enables you to input DXF and DWG files and work with rests of plates to maximize utilization of your material. As a matter-of-course, you will find a function enabling automatic assembling (nesting) including setting options for parts and material of your own choice.
This process results in draft layouts in individual configurations that can be applied during preparatory calculation or directly in production after being technologically modified.
The WRYKRYS program also contains an internal CAD system that you can use to create your own designs or to edit loaded DXF/DWG files using the standard tools.
Besides common drawing tools, you will also find specialized functions involving dividing designs, additions, modification of drawing scales, and so on.
You will also find an option that enables you to dimension and subsequently print a design including all its dimensions.
Characteristics and advantages of the program WRYKRYS:
• Well-arranged user interface for easy use even for those who have never worked with CAD / CAM programs before;
• Import of the most common * .dxf and * .dwg formats;
• Large spectrum of macros designed to create basic designs quickly and easily;
• Nesting - automatic assembly of different shapes of your own choice;
• Calculating configurations - calculating cutting time and price to improve your organization of work and minimize your costs;
• Creation and subsequent use of rest of the plate to maximize material utilization;
• Different language versions available;
• Discounted network license for a higher number of stations;