The Kjellberg CUTi 35C is a manual plasma cutting source with an integrated compressor. The machine is designed for metal cutting, equipped with an integrated compressor up to 6mm, with an external compressed air supply of 10mm. 230VAC single-phase power connection and device weight of 12.5 kg guarantee the highest mobility.
|Mains Voltage||1x 230V / AC|
|Fuse, slow||16A / 32A|
|Cutting Current||15 - 35 A|
|Duty Cycle 100%
Duty Cycle 25%
- using inbuilt compressor
- using external compressor
|Plasma Torch||PHT 25|
|Plasma Pressure||4Bar - 0.4MPa|
|Size||550 x 150 x 245 mm|
|Certificate||DIN EN ISO 9001|
Plasma cutting inverter for cutting up to 10 mm material thickness with air cooled plasma torch
Inbuilt compressor allows cutting without external Air-supply
- Cutting of all electro-conductive materials with plasma gas air
- Connection with power cable 1 x 230 V/16 A safety plug
- Firmly mounted torch PHT 25, length 4 m
- Highest mobility through low weight of just 12.5 kgn
- Excellently suitable in crafts, in small and medium-size companies and training centres, for repairs and on construction sites.
- Suitable for straight, profile, template and bevel cutting in all positions, for piercing, for hole and slot cutting.
- Stepless adjustable cutting current from 15 A up to 25 A (use of inbuilt compressor) respectively 15 A up to 35 A (use of external compressed air) for optimal current adaptation to the cutting job.
- Constant power output also in case of line variations
- Safe pilot-arc ignition by high-voltage impulses.
- Minimized air consumption of the plasma torch.
- Automatic switch OFF of inbuilt compressor during connection of external air supply.
- Excellent cutting quality.
- Running cutting start and running piercing possible, no reference point necessary!
- Automatic power increase of the pilot arc at workpiece contact.
- Filter regulator (protected through cover) used as oil and water separator as well as justification of plasma gas pressure when using an external compressor.
- Suitable for electronically controlled power generating sets (min. 12 kVA)
- Consumable kit is standard (contains 3 nozzles, 3 cathodes, splatter protection)
Control of the plasma gas and the thermal load of the plasma cutting system.