HBS | ACCU-TWIN : Battery-powered stud welding machine with a double welding gun. Capacitor discharge (CD), for Mild steel, Stainless steel.Technical Data
|Welding range||2 x M3|
|Welding rate||2 twin welds per minute|
|Capacitor charging time||approx. 30 sec|
|Battery||12 V, 5 Ah|
|Battery capacity||200 twin M3 welds|
|Battery charging time||Max. 10 hours|
|Battery life||Min. 200 charging cycles|
|Stud spacing||Stepless adjustable from 25 mm up to 61 mm (from 19 mm upon request)|
|Welding gun cable length||approx. 1.1 m|
|Charging voltage||Max. 90 V|
|Dimension||LxWxH360 x 135 x 210 mm (Gun 165 x 25 x 95 mm)|
|Weight||7 kg (incl. welding gun - 550 g)|
|Gun||Supplied fixed – non interchangable|
|Order||No.92-10-2380A (including toolbag, grinder, power supply cable, cable for 12 V car connection and assortment box)|
- For securing heat consumption meters to panel radiators.
- Maximum mobility through: special carry strap, weighs less - now 15 % lighter than previously!
- Maximum comfort through: external gun compartment, convenient cable wrap system, intelligent energy display, counter for completed welds.
- Maximum reliability through: stable aluminium housing with rubber edge protection, lower on/off switch.
- Maximum power through: 20 % more energy than comparable tools.
- Minimized energy consumption through: energy-saving mode (automatic sleep mode after 30 min. / automatic shut-off of the tool after 60 min.).