Ordering and Delivery Terms / Ordering at website www.cncbaltic.lv
1. To place an order:
1.1 Choose the products you are interested in from our Catalog.
1.2 Below the product description, in the "Order" section, fill in the order form. In the field "Your message" you can indicate additional questions and details about the product.
1.3 As soon as we receive your message, we will prepare the requested information about the availability of the product and the price offer.
1.4 When confirming the order, a prepayment invoice is prepared. Only after receiving the payment, the product is ordered (read the delivery conditions in more detail).
2.1 After placing the order, we will contact you and send an invoice to the e-mail address specified by you.
2.2 Upon receipt of the invoice, the goods are prepared for shipment and delivered.
3. Receipt of order in CNC BALTIC warehouse:
• It is possible to receive the ordered product also in our warehouse, working days from 8:30 - 17:00.
3.1 Order delivery options in the territory of Latvia:
• Omniva parcel terminal - Delivery method is available for orders with a total weight not exceeding 30 kg and size (WxDxH) 64cm x 38cm x 39cm order is delivered to your chosen parcel throughout the territory of Latvia. The shipment arrives at the destination parcel on the day following the shipment until the "Pickup" time, except Sundays.
• Latvian Express mail - Delivery by courier to your home or company door. . Standard courier delivery allows you to send documents of various sizes and weights, parcel shipments and cargo transportation to the specified recipient's address on the next business day to the largest cities in Latvia, as well as in the territory of the city of Riga. X1 Economical and X2 Standard courier delivery are available.
3.3 Delivery of orders outside the territory of Latvia:
• Express Mail Service (EMS) –is the world 's best - known postal service, which provides for the acceptance and delivery of express mail in the hands of the addressee worldwide. The average delivery time for EMS shipments is from 4 working days.
• Delivery of orders in other Baltic, European and world countries is ensured in cooperation with the Latvian Express postal courier service.
• Order fee in the European Union depending on the weight, size and country of destination of the order.
3.4 Delivery fee:
• When choosing parcel delivery, a fixed shipping fee is charged regardless of the weight, amount or size of the order.
• When delivering orders via courier companies, the order fee is calculated based on the weight and size of the order.